- These are FAQs, so try to read it first before leaving us an inquiry. Thank you.
EFFECTIVE STARTING: October 1, 2016
Make sure you read first our HOW TO ORDER and our TERMS AND CONDITIONS which can be found on the footer of our website before asking us with blah blah blah. New emails will not be entertained nor answered. If you have question regarding your order, find your order confirmation email and reply on that thread.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. PARANG AWA.
- I haven't received an order confirmation after I check-out my order, will I place an order again.
- Order confirmation are system generated so it will be automatically sent to you after you successfully check-out your order BUT there are instances that your email is not receiving - most likely these are yahoo mails. Try to check the junk folders because sometimes email from us were directly sent to junk/spam folder.
2nd - Do not place another order since this will be considered as "ADDITIONAL ORDER".
3rd - If you still haven't received any emails even after your check the spam/junk or other folders, kindly send us an email with subject "NO ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL" and on your message, please inform the correct email address. For urgent orders, send us an SMS
2. I accidentally misspelled my email address OR my email address which i used was already inactive OR I can't open my email address because I already forgot my password, should I place another order with the right email so that I can receive an order confirmation?
- Again, no need to place another order. If you accidentally misspelled it, please send us an email or give us an sms reagarding your correct email address.
2nd - why will you use an inactive email address? THINK.
3rd - there are ways on how to recover your email if you forgot your password, please ask google or yahoo. If you still can't recover it and want to use another email address, no need to create a new account or placed another order, we can just update your existing store account with your new email address.
3. I will add another order but can it be combine to my previous order?
- YES if both orders are under the same batch. NO if you want to combine an onhand and pre-order item, separate shipping fee applies. I suggest, please make a separate order if it's for ONHAND items and another order if it is for PRE-ORDER items. We ship the lightstick separately with the album so separate shipping fee applies.
**For additional orders under same PRE-ORDER BATCH, meaning if you have placed order before then you want to add another item under the ongoing batch, please choose "COMBINED SHIPPING" on the options - this is for shipping only, not applicable for pick up at stall. This is not applicable to those first time buyers. - (If first time ka umorder, wag na wag mo tong pipiliin)
4. For Meet-Up: (Gateway, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa)
- We will provide a meet-up form every week before weekends, make sure to check our regular facebook account (NOT PAGE) for the link. If your item has a status of "FOR PICK UP", you are eligible to fill the meet-up form. After we confirmed your available day for meet-up, we will send a pick up confirmation through email (or you may check your store account under the order number if it will become fulfilled). Be sure to commit on your desired meet-up date and time, otherwise, we will ask for a handling fee.
HANDLING FEE = Php30 per meet up (If you fail to attend the meet-up date)
5. Can you allow other person / representative to claim my order?
- Yes, we do but first you need to inform me of the name of your representative. Second, ask them to bring a VALID ID (original). Third, give them a photo copy of your valid ID. If these 3 procedures were not followed, sorry but we will not ask them to receive the item.
6. I will order many items, will I just place it one cart or separate carts?
- AGAIN, separate orders will result to separate shipping fees. We will follow the amount on your invoice, so if you placed separate orders but still same batch or same category, we will ship it altogether (pre-order is to pre-order while onhand items will be with onhand items only) AND we will not refund the shipping fee.
7. I placed my order before orders cut-off but I forgot the deadline of payment so I was late in paying my order. Will it still be consider under the same batch?
- We will only allow until 3 days for you to settle the payment if you want to be included on your original batch, FULL PAYMENT REQUIRE according to what your invoice. BUT ONHAND price will be followed if you don't want to pay in full.
8. What will I put on the billing address? / What will I put on "Company" on shipping address part?
- For billing address, leave it blank unless you are ordering for someone else or if you want the item to be ship to someone else, then you need to put YOUR details on the billing address part.
- For Company, we're not asking where do you work. It is for those who want their item to be ship to their working place / company / or JRS branch pick up. You need to put the name of the company followed by the complete address on the address space or put "JRS BRANCH PICK UP" if it is for JRS pick up.
9. Do you do LBC/JRS Branch Pick Up?
- For Metro Manila shipping, we only provide door-to-door because we use Fastrack as our courier. But if your orders are bulky and heavy, we will use JRS.
- For Provincial Address, we use JRS as our courier so you can choose JRS Branch Pick Up.
10. What will I put on the Address if I will use JRS Branch Pick Up?
- Address 1: JRS Branch Pick Up
- Address 2: Street / Brgy, City, Region (Example: Crossing, Calamba, Laguna)
11. Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, you may change your delivery address with at least 1 week before the said EDA on the google docs and you need to add it on your store account then inform us regarding the changes so that we can choose the new shipping address on your current order number. Don't forget to include your active contact number and the zip code.
12. What is facebook link? / I already sent my facebook link, will I still wait for you to add me before I settle my payment? / I already added your regular account but you're still not confirming it. / Where will I send my facebook link?
- Sample Facebook link (https://facebook.com/gdyb.kyo)
- No, sending your facebook link as only a procedure for us to verify your existence. We will only add you / confirm your request if you already settled your payment.
- Reply on the order confirmation with your facebook link if you are a new buyer on our website. Don't change anything on the title, just simply "reply" and send.
13. I already settled my payment but I haven't received any confirmation from you.
- Have you attached it on the order confirmation email? If yes, we usually check around 11pm - 3am. Or if you still haven't received anything from us 3 days after you sent your payment slip, please bump your message so that we can notice it right away. But please refrain from flooding us with your mail like every hour or every day, you keep sending the same Deposit slip. Spamming us with same deposit slip will be automatically tag their mails as spam and will not be acknowledge. If you want to bump your message for payment confirmation, please just reply "BUMP".
- We don't confirm payments through facebook page or any other channels. ONLY THROUGH EMAIL.
14. I have more than 1 order number, will it be okay to send the deposit slip / proof of payment to only 1 order number?
- NO. You need to send the same slip or different slip (highly suggested especially if you will only pay for the down payment) to each order confirmation email. If you just send it to 1 order confirmation, we can't confirm your other orders.
- If you only have one deposit slip for different order numbers, please provide a breakdown of your payment to avoid confusion when confirming your payment.
Amount paid = Php650
Order #1234 - Php300 Order #1357 - Php350
15. Why is my status on my store account is still "PENDING FOR PAYMENT" yet I already Paid? / What is the meaning of "FULFILLED"?
- Payment status will be change to "PAID" once you are fully paid.
- Fulfillment Status will be change to "FULFILLED" if the item is ready for pick up or if the item was already shipped to your house. You may check the tracking number once the status changed.
16. How will I know if my order is onhand or not?
- ALL albums are for pre-order unless you click "ONHAND/ARRIVING GOODS" tab then they are onhand or will arrive soon.
- Regarding for items under "Arriving Goods", as you can see there's an SG # on the item description, that's the box number where the item is included. Please check the homepage site for the EDA (Expected date of arrival here in Philippines) of each box.
17. How do I use my points for discounts? / Where can I see my points?
- Login with your existing account and check rewards program then you will see your points and check if you are eligible to use discounts. Points will only be reflected from your previous orders through our site if those are already fulfilled and successful. Earning points are different from spending points.
18. What are your freebies? Am I entitled for your freebies?
- Pre-order buyers have freebies only except when my stocks run out. Walk-in buyers of albums and lightsticks have few candies as freebies. Our frieebies are usually mask and candies. We don't give freebies to those bulk-buyers because they already have discount on their purchase.
19. My order got cancelled, where and how can I get the refund?
- You can either change it to other item; turn over it on your existing new order or you can create new order or we can either transfer it via Online banking (BPI or BDO). If you choose to just refund it via transfer, please send complete bank details on the refund email confirmation.
- If you choose to just turn it over on your next order, kindly follow these steps.
Once refund confirmation email was sent to you, reply on that email that you will transferring the refund amount to the new order number which is XXXX.
From the NEW order confirmation email, kindly reply that payment will be coming from the refund amount from order number YYYY.
20. Is my order for shipping or for meet-up? / Where can I see my tracking number?
- You will be the one to choose if your item will be for shipping or you can just choose Meet-up. So please choose appropriate shipping fee option.
- FOR SHIPPING, once we shipped your item, you will be the one to track your parcel since we will give you the tracking number on a separate email or you can also see that when you login on your store account and click the specific order number. Copy and paste it on the Courier's URL. If within Metro Manila, we use fastrack and usually delivery period is 2-3 days. If provincial address, we use JRS, delivery period is 2-5 days.
Example of Tracking number sent (provincial shipment - JRS):
012345_BC_3001 (Tracking number is: 012345, while Branch Code is 3001)
- FOR MEET-UP, if your order is confirmed for meet-up, tracking number part will be look like this "Meetup_(Gateway)_(April_8)_BRING_ID", meaning it is now confirmed for meet up on April 8 at Gateway Cubao, NO ID, NO ITEM.
MEET-UP time will be limited only for 1-2 hours. If you will be late for about 30 mins, kindly inform us ahead of meet-up time.
21. Ways on how to determine if your item is already ready for pick up.
** WE WILL UPDATE THIS REGULARLY SO PLEASE TRY TO READ FROM TIME TO TIME.